<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

the brother 

Okay, Hi family, this is Tony, the son, the black sheep of the family (I remember reading an Onion article many moons ago entitled 'Every Member of Johnson Family considers Himself Black Sheep' or something). So I am writing to say hi to the rest of the family and to whatever hangers on we have... and knowing my sis, there are many. So perhaps my main reason I am writing is to plug my own blog, which is cooler and features partial nudity. What, you already visited and exposed my bald-faced lies? Well then forget you! Anyhow, if you want to read about a dashing young man and his beautiful wife trying their darndest to make it in the cruel world that is present-day China, visit me.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com