<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

How do I have one of those? 

I know I have tried to keep a fairly clean blog lately but some racey things just beg to be passed along. Check out Votergasm.org (thanks to Kathryn Carlson for pointing this out to me). They ask you to sign a pledge stating you will only sleep with people who vote. You can also plan or find an existing votergasm party for election night. Or play the game "Ass or Trunk."

Along similar lines, I love those shirts that say "I only hook up with Democrats"... but only if you really mean it. I was out with a moderate Republican girlfriend who met a guy wearing that shirt who definitely didn't mean it. I was happy for her but annoyed by him.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com