<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

McCain's Shame 

I know this is old news but it is still bothering me. Why has John McCain completely SOLD OUT to the Bush campaign??? Don't get me wrong, besides his principled stance on campaign finance reform and his opposition to the recent tax cuts, I was never one of those that romanticized that he was anything but a Republican. Still, the man had some integrity. Now he has strayed to the darkside following the likes of Colin Powell. Someone at least tell me this is his shameless manuever to replace Rumsfeld post-election so I can at least get some closure! Sigh. While we are alluding to the fact that the Republican party is reinventing themselves into straight out fascists, check out this great article by David Brooks.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com