<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Emilia in Italia 

My friend Emily and her Italian-American man Mark are in my favorite place in the world right now: Italia. And since I have come to grips with the fact that my blog is nothing more than a travel log right now, I wanted to post some beautiful pictures from their fabulous excursions. I am also posting an excerpt from their email update. I didn't ask them if I could do this, so hopefully they will forgive me quickly:

"We've been cultured in Roma, Assisi, and Florence now were on the beach soaking up the sun and swimming in the emerald green waters. We discovered the true way to see the Tuscan countryside, on two wheels. We rented bicycles and peddled out into the hills stopping at the cutest B&B for a home cooked chianti feast including two jugs of vino (with 15 kilometers still to go). The next day we rented a scooter, and headed to the medieval town of San Giovanini."
I believe they are now in Marsala, Sicily staying with Mark's family. I sure am proud of Emily for hooking herself un ragazzo Italiano.


Perhaps my favorite place in all of the world, the Almalfi Coast (I think this is Positano).


A nice picture of the Roman Forum.


It seems like everyone who goes to Europe has to take at least one picture of the Smart Car.


Fiori of Italy

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com