<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Event Inside the Beltway 

Off to our nation's capital for our inaugural DC NPC Network Hour event there.

I'm taking a brutal redeye tonight where I have to change flights in Detroit but I'm taking it for the team because the ticket was so cheap.

It's an invite-only event so I probably shouldn't have posted the invite online, but I doubt anyone from DC reads this thing and if they do then I bet they are cool and might want to become members of NPC?! We are psyched because we expected around 40 people would show up and our RSVP list is already up to 110! Not too shabby. It's a quality list too. Okay, I'm rambling. Good stuff. Gotta go pack. I really need a new outfit. Oh well.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com