<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 12, 2007

election fanatics 

I've always said that following electoral politics is like following any other sport.

You gotta keep track of the players/candidates, the odds/polls, game/campaign and of course, keep track of the wins and losses.

I'm now working on a growing list of electoral junkie characteristics. Here's my start:
I definitely know a lot of race junkies who can name all the open seats in the country even in midterm elections complete with candidate bios and poll numbers. I personally think those folks are as crazy as the guys that know the draft pick round of every member of their favorite college football team. Still, I like to be a bit righteous about my chosen sport. The players aren't usually as hot or fun to watch, but the stakes are much higher.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com