<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Leina's Life 

My brother Tony writes an almost daily blog about my roommate Leina. I've mentioned this before, but feel the need to mention it again since it's been so funny lately. Everyone who knows either Leina or Tony thinks it is pretty much hysterical. I am not sure if people who don't know either of them find it funny.

But you ask, how could my brother possibly have enough material to write so much about my roommate? a) Leina talks on the phone a lot and much of the time she is talking to my sister-in-law Erica who she grew up with and b) he makes stuff up to fill in the details.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a blogographer? I thought about writing one about my friend Stephen because he's a total character. And Stephen said he thought about writing one about our other friend Andy. Then maybe Andy could write one about me (except he now lives in China). But that would all take a lot of work.

My conclusion: my brother has too much time on his hands.

It's funny because as I'm writing this post about my brother's blog I find myself switching over to his writing style a bit. Kind of strange.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com